Πέμπτη 12 Φεβρουαρίου 2009

Interview with a Vampire




What is your current state of mind?

Without our dreams we are nothing and when we fail to achieve them we are worse than that.
What is your greatest fear?

My greatest fear is faillure in everything that I wish to achieve also that I may die and have done nothing worth remembering by the next generations.
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

My social ineptness although I must say that some choices that I made in the past do seem the least bit deploring .
What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Stupidity

 Which living person do you most admire?

Person? Well If I have to chose only one then i'll have to go with Joss Whedon . A relentless dreamer who always manages to deliver his dreams in any medium .
Which living person do you most despise?

One can only despise those who perform cruelties and atrocities against the weak , against people who cannot protect themselves against the malevolence of those beings . Stupidity in all its forms comes in second.


On what occasion do you lie?

Only when I have to.
What or who is the greatest love of your life?

Is there such a thing as love of one's life?
When and where were you happiest?

I honestly dunno when or even if I will ever feel the meaning of happiness.
Which talent would you most like to have?

Drawing so that I could draw my dreams.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

A lot for I am a perfectionist who cannot be satisfied with pretty much anything no matter how good it is.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?

I donnot think that I have one.
If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would it be?

Someone born in a wealthy family , filled with privileges and talent . Would love to be the rebellious artist, the black ship for I deem that it would be much nicer and hippier to play that part in a high society setting.
What is your favorite occupation?

Writer, director, comic book artist for one gets the chance to depict ones thoughts in so many ways.
Who are your favorite writers?

Most of the books of the non comic type that I read are either historical or fiction and by fiction I mean the classics such as Oscar Wilde, William Shakespeare, Joseph Conrad . Although some modern writers are currently on my favorite list , writers such as Umberto Eco, J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Douglas Adams and Frank Herbert. You might be surprised that I haven;t mentioned any historian or scientist in my list , that is because I tend to treat these books as textbooks or scientific documents for that matter .
Who is your favorite hero of fiction?

One may hold dear a hero or a character for a period of time because the hero's action or sufferings do tend to resemble his own so it usually makes him identify with him during that period . As for me , I do feel a bit like Vera the heroine from Oscar Wilde's play , a few weeks ago I was under the impression that Scrooge would fit me most in terms of loneliness and social ineptness.
Who are your heroes in real life?

People who tend to make others dream , idealists of a lost land whose only purpose was to enrich people's minds with extraordinary thoughts and take them aback with their creations. Deliver food for though in every occasion whilst not allowing anyone to censor their way of thinking or their own creations. Men like Joss Whedon, a younger George Lucas, Stephen Spielberg , David Fincher, Darren Aronofsky , J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Oscar Wilde and many others which currently skip my thought.
What are your favorite names?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: