Δευτέρα 24 Νοεμβρίου 2008

Lying On The Couch


[opens the door]




THERAPIST: Please come in , feel free to sit or even lie on the couch , make yourself comfortable. I assume this is your first time .


ME: Not exactly doc, I had tried this once but I wasn't exactly sure if that was exactly a therapy.


THERAPIST: Okay, so what exactly brings you here?


Therapy's costs are pretty high for this country and my own personal account so I decided that a blog might be the cheapest way of sharing my loony thoughts and expressing my uttermost beliefs at the lowest cost possible. Thus I explained the reason why this webblog exists , of course there are other parameters such as why this blog will be bilingual (why wouldn't it be since its creator is herself a bilingual) and since why I would always use code names , except when discussing actual creative works or even political issues which will be discussed in due time. For now all we have to do is sit comfortably as everyone does when they first visit their therapist and wait till they feel comfortably enough to utter their first words.


PS Since I pretty much love a deviant art future which allows its users to give a specified and detailed report of what they are doing at the very moment please allow me to introduce this future:


Listening to : Compact Disk Club : Dreams
Reading : The Plays of Oscar Wilde
Watching : 30 Rock 2nd Season
Drinking : Chocolate Milk
Eating : Nada
Playing : NBA Live 2008

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: